Peugeot 307, Vexal (3D)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

08 August 2004
blueglitchman: thanx for comment man, u should not worry about the rear end render, u konw i have made it, it just matter of 1 or 2 hrs to render that scene

igami : I used Metal Ray, well i think i have some problem with the samples value that y i m getting this type of shadow, not a big problem , thanx for comment.

miqtidar : Thanx man.

Just working on HDRI rendering , i will post one soon.

08 August 2004
Thumbs up

nice render!! I think the original car aint that "rounded", it has more sharpen edges. The rims look not that real, mabe the material aint helping. Thanks for showing us ur tutorials

08 August 2004
cocherof: Thanx for the reply bro, well i agree with ur crit or not, that is separate issue , I think u missed out my WIP , it was on cgtalk for over 12000 views and 160 replies , and there were members commenting who have their own 307s , and i have not got single comment like this from them . About the rim, i do agree, it might b 90% accurate.....

Keep sending the comments.

08 August 2004
Thumbs up

Ok, im sorry about that comment. Yes, i didnt see your WIP, im sorry. But, hey, its a friendly critic ))
Another thing, ive been through ur carpaint tutorial, and ive noticed a lil mistake. When u start explaining about the shelack coat, u say that we gotta put a fallof map in DIFUSE channel, when it should be in the REFLEC channel. (if u see the pic u posted there, ull see that the window is in the REFLECT channel). Just a lil mistake i noticed. Hope this helps u.
Keep on working, ur doing an excellent job.
Ill be posting in no time, and ull have a chance to help me.
Best regards
Francisco

08 August 2004
Its ok Bro, i was just making sure that u know that i did fixed it many many times , thanx for pointing out the problem in tutorial, i think i copied the text from above line and pasted it there again , i will fix it soon

Keep sending the comments.

10 October 2004
Thanx for the comments bro, i was waiting for these, but it took quite long to get one from u .

I have started new car, will post it soon

08 August 2005
Really perfect model detail and render.

08 August 2005
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread