Maya 2013 Mac OS Pathes for Malcolm Rig - Need Help

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

12 December 2012
Maya 2013 Mac OS Pathes for Malcolm Rig - Need Help

Hello,

i can't manage to install the ABX Picker for Malcolm-Rig. I just tried every possible scripts folder without any luck of getting it to work. Even the hidden Library didn't solve my problem to connect the abxpicker.mel with Maya 2013.

I am running 10.8.2.

Maybe i'm doing something wrong because of my german OS-Version?

If anyone could give me an explanation (idiotsafe) where to find or create this damned folder for the script would be very great. : )

Big thanks in advance.

PS: Due to my lack of possible proper search keyword i did not find a similar topic. A link to a solution is welcome as well ^^

12 December 2012
why don't you ask at animschool forums as the rig is from them. They will be the best to help you

12 December 2012
Hm.. i did read some Postings that came up with Maya 2012 and 2013. "They are on it" is the answer (since a year or so : / ).

But noone has posted a working solution with Mountain Lion+Maya 2013.

I just hope that here are some more experienced users that are already working with mac and maya 2013 as well.

12 December 2012
I really doubt it's anything to do with the OS, German or OS X. ABX picker isn't free so I can't try for myself but there's nothing that works in 10.6/10.7 that doesn't work in 10.8. I think you're probably loading the script wrong. Read this and see if you can figure it out:

http://polygonspixelsandpaint.tumbl...ost/10365204570

12 December 2012
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread