|10 October 2010|
Lucasfilm Singapore is hiring: ILM Singapore - Senior Texture Artist
The Senior Texture Artist is responsible for creating the textures, colors, and organic surface qualities needed in the completion of CG creatures and hard-surface models used in production.
* Works with production team (Leads and Supervisors) to execute the desired look of CG objects.
* Responsible for creating the textures, colors, and organic surface qualities needed in the completion of CG creatures and hard-surface models used in production.
* Participates as a team member in determining various design solutions; provides feedback to other members of the production by attending dailies on a regular basis.
* Works closely with Art Directors, Modelers, and look-development TD's in achieving desired look of models.
* Maintains or exceeds consistent level of productivity while meeting deadlines and producing high quality work.
# 8+ years of experience in the high-end feature film visual effects.
# Demo reel and portfolio illustrating knowledge and experience in painting, or illustration
# Basic understanding of shading principles and lighting required
# Ability to run turntables and perform basic lookdev/shader adjustments required
# Modeling skills a plus
# Familiarity with film production; computer graphics
# Attention to detail
# Ability to learn quickly and assimilate new information
# Good interpersonal skills
# Good organizational skills
To apply, please click here:
|10 October 2010|
Thread automatically closed
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.
Note that as CGTalk Members, you agree to the terms and conditions of using this website.
|Thread Closed share thread|