Pepper Tundra, Skan Srisuwan (2D)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

06 June 2005
Originally Posted by PlasteredSouLofA,Hologram: hi thanks for the info, but what is that exactly, i'm not familiar with this yet. i don't even have a avatar yet or this thing below your name with the pic. sorry! like i said before i'm trying to make my own graphic designs. They don't have to be animated, they could be drawn or whatever. i just don't know how to exactly draw them and post them on my page like yours and the ones i've seen on this site. so again if you could possibly help me with any info i would truly appreiciate it. Thanks for the help, i'm new
Don't you know that the picture is not mine but i also liked it too.

06 June 2005
Yes, this picture is perfect. Almost. I'm in no position to really critique since I could never wish to be half as good as you, it but I just want to say there's one somewhat unnoticeable error on her proportions. Her thigh of her left leg is wayyy too long compared with her lower leg and the rest of her body. I think you should have moved her knee up to make it fit better. But other than that, it's perfect like I said. Love the mecha details.

06 June 2005
It's a mistake

okay i'm sorry to burst some of ya'lls bubble but there has been a mistake this picture that ya'll think is so great that supposibly is mine isn't. you see i'm trying to create a picture of my own. i'm new to this program and i don't know how to get a picture of mine up on my page so ya'll can view it. so this picture that ya'll are claiming i did, i didn't because like i told ya'll before i can't even get a picture of my own up, but i do like that certain picture. so this picture is not mine, i don't want to take the credit away from the person who originally did it. i'm sorry.

07 July 2005
Talking the glory of Asian!!

Like your artwork,support your style,admire your skills!!

07 July 2005
perfect!

07 July 2005
Talking

Very good Work!

08 August 2005
Nice design, I like how the image goes outside the border. The figure seems to blend into the background quite a bit and there is no place to focus. But this is a great pic. Keep it up!

09 September 2005
so good

I like ..........

09 September 2005
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread