Old 03-01-2013, 03:33 PM   #1
nuvion
portfolio
luke paramore
mixed media artist
paradigm AWE
Taunton, United Kingdom

Send a message via MSN to nuvion
An idea over 10 years in the making, has got to big to handle on my own...Help!

This is a plea for help, technical help. I have been designing a superhero story for over ten years and everyday that goes by It grows in imagination but is starting to fall behind and its because I have reached the limit of working on my own.

If you are you are still reading this and intrigued visit my gallery on this very site for a taste of what I have been doing.

http://nuvion.cgsociety.org/gallery/

My main problem other than having a very old computer is that as well as I can render 2D images and styles, I'm flying. My 3D skill is limited and I just do not have the mastery in the subject. My 2D art deserves better than my 3D ability. I'm usually a very good spacial thinker but when it comes to 3D software I simply fall over at the door. I once rigged a human figure and it went horribly wrong so many times. Proud to have tried cause I love all things visual but It has come to a point where help is the only logical way forward.

The story is called 'Liminality' and the main character is called 'Luko' the easiest way to explain Luko is that he is a combination of all heroes ever (and some), what superheros would dream of and a tribute to all those who act heroically.

His main power is that of imagination cognition into reality and is ever changing and ever confusing.

The rest of the story I will discuss more upon communication.

So if you are interested in helping with Cg character modelling and various other things including further involvement in the story and other characters I would love to hear from you.

(first goal of this project is to complete a 1st issue in the story for a comic which I will later use to gain interest for further work and publishing)

This would be a partnership aiming at doing beautiful new age things independently and equally.

Old 03-03-2013, 07:49 AM   #2
VoltStorm7
Progressing Artist/Aminat

portfolio
Stafford Ahartz
Japan

~

I'd like to help. This will be a good practice for me to improve my skills. Your artwork is actual great concepts and the description of your main character looks good.
As for the story, is a already set story or a one that is still developing in which new characters can be added?

http://maelstorm7.deviantart.com/

Old 03-04-2013, 05:46 PM   #3
nuvion
portfolio
luke paramore
mixed media artist
paradigm AWE
Taunton, United Kingdom

Send a message via MSN to nuvion
Have a good solid story that spans over many chapters but always willing to add in anything that will help the story there is also a few characters I have in mind but not yet designed well maybe a few ideas but nothing set in stone. So far the first comic (lets just say its a comic for now) Obviously the main character LUKo, Inhumon (main enemy) Landsrigh (dimension guardian) and Gado (a crazy little alien warrior) these are the characters that would be in the first episode. Landsrigh the guardian is one character I have had allot of problems visualizing and is a key part of the story so that has held me back for sure. Landsrigh basically guides Luko through his hard to contain new found powers.

I guess cause I have never had a true format for the story (visually that is) it is hard to ever see it complete but there is enough there to go with and has possibilities for further evolution. I think once all the characters become cg it will make more sense.

People will see some similarities in my characters and that is no accident, I claim that the story is inspired by all the great comics and manga's and simply goes a little further and gets more to the point.

So yea there are some new characters I need to add and I'm willing to see completely new characters also. (as long as its keeping to the style)

Old 03-04-2013, 05:46 PM   #4
CGTalk Moderation
Expert
CGTalk Forum Leader

Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread