Capturing Gameplay Ut2k3

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

06 June 2003
Capturing Gameplay Ut2k3

This is probably a bit off the usual topics, but has anyone figured out how to capture ingame video from Ut2k3? As an AVI or anything that can be imported into Premiere? Without having dual boxes and some crazy arsed setup? I've tried Fraps and it works well with other games, but everytime i try capturing unreal2k3 gameplay, it crashes.

06 June 2003
I know you can record demos that only the engine can read and playback, but also read that there is a program to convert the demo file into a avi... never got my hands on that converter though.

06 June 2003
ok if your able to play it on windows media player then you can take it into windows movie maker and save it as a avi then you can use a program called TMPGEnc to convert it to mpeg if wanted, i did this with the movies from warcraft and it works fine

01 January 2006
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread