Modelling request

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

03 March 2013
Modelling request

Hi! I have made a 3D model of a man in Maya. The body looks OK, but I've tried to model the head, and it simply does not look good. So, I would like to know if anyone around here would be so kind to make the head model for me, if possible, in Maya so I can use it in the same format. It would be really appreciated. It's for a 3D video I'm making.

The guy is supposed to be a 25-years-old man, who is a gangster, but has a relatively "good guy" looking face, mostly because he is young. Here's some reference photos. The guy should look similar to this, though the beard should be much less hairy, and he shouldn't have so much hair (basically, the same, but shorter). And I would really appreciate the texture too. It's supposed to be realistic, like a real person, though one made with real life photos is not what I'm looking for. Like those made for a videogame.

As for the details, the poly count shouldn't be very high, but it should be detailed. Kinda like a game protagonist: more polygons than the rest of the characterts, but not so many to make the game lag.

Anyone who accepts this task will receive many thanks. Please, help me make this project by making a head!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 5-469389-Street 0270 0001.jpg (14.0 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg 5-469396-Street 0270 0008.jpg (13.4 KB, 2 views)

03 March 2013
Unpaid work is very much frowned upon here.

If you're serious about this and want to pay the artist you may want to try the CG Jobs board. On the other hand if you're actually asking artists to work for you for free, I suggest you get lost.

03 March 2013
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread