Strange Behavior (Illustration) Entry: Ralph King

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

11 November 2007
Wicked weirdness and paranormal plumbing...the texture / light on his leather jacket looks really good and the guy on the left in zombie mode is great. Well done on your magnificently Strange-behaved piece!!

Is he singing 'Love me tender?'

www.rebcapper.com

11 November 2007
Indeed, really wicked, haha!!!Maybe something in the foreground left bottom could bring in even more deepness.Anyway congratz on finishing a ronffll pic man!Cheeerssss RAlph!

11 November 2007
Talking Were are they?

Well I just phone the company and they are still not here !No wonder why ... They are here! arrg! I still got this pond in my bathtub! my freaky cat wont stop swiming in it! Those little darn pickles! Catch them all! Uuh! Maybe could be this a future a videogame!yay!

Ralph! I want to thank you for the support help and much more for the talent, artwork and friendship you share with all of us! And since I can speak better from me! Thank you! I wish you no less than the best outcome in all your projects!

Last edited by AxelAlonso : 11 November 2007 at 11:28 PM.

11 November 2007
Cool

In many ways it pains me that the competition is over, and the interaction is going to slow down for now, until the next competition.

Reb Capper Thanks for the kind words and support, all the best on your design and illustration work

Remko You are a cut above, in more ways than one. Even with an extremely hectic life you manage to share so much with so many. I have heard from a very old man (near death) that the hectic times were the best of times when you look back.

Alex you are amazing moving from Canada to Mexico and continuing to work and interact. A large purple octopus landed in my cesspool in my backyard and has been most helpful in cleaning up some of those pesky Pickle People. Thanks for the insights and support, all the best to you for your art and studies.

11 November 2007
Hey man thanks for the infinite support and interest. challenges like these need people like you, or people like me wouldn't challenge themselves as much. Thanks again for the friendship! In this dirty bussiness, it must be hard to stay clean...

11 November 2007
Hi Jeff,

At least we got to share this cool contest (before the green clode gets us).. Thanks for the hundreds of hours on art and online interaction. All the best to you

Last edited by Korendo : 11 November 2007 at 02:01 AM. Reason: refinement

11 November 2007
Just wanted to thank

you one more time for all you support man!Congratz on finshing a great ronfl pic again and hope well meet up again next time!CHeers friend!

12 December 2007
All the best to all great artists! If this is a holiday season in you part of the world I hope it is a happy one.

Hope also that they make the Abnormal Contest an annual event, it is a really fun forum for creative ideas.

12 December 2007
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread