Grand Space Opera 3D Entry: Adrian Guerra

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

10 October 2004
Grand Space Opera 3D Entry: Adrian Guerra

Adrian Guerra has entered the Grand Space Opera 3D.

10 October 2004
Concept Sketch: called Death

Fourth seal is opened : a pale horse appears, its rider is called Death

{7} When the Lamb opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature say, "Come!" {8} I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was named Death, and Hades was following close behind him. They were given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

I want to illustrate the arrival of the Fourth Rider, in a near future.

10 October 2004
excellent sketching and good luck..
are you sure about "in a near future"?

10 October 2004
Great concept, I like the faces the most, strange and eerie.

10 October 2004
Concept Sketch: Sketch 02

This is other sketch of the Fourth Rider.

Later I want to locate this creature in the middle of the streets of a futurist city, Consuming everything to its step.

10 October 2004
this defenetly will be a scary scene you building up. I´ll watch this threat. I look forward to see the plot of your image.

10 October 2004
Nice concept, but for me it looks more like a Fantasy pic than a Space opera one.

10 October 2004
NIce, I love this one more then the last.

I am glad that some people are going for a non tech concept. As long as you are in the realm of a "grand opera" your piece will work very well.

One suggestion if I may. I would make the weapon a little more technical. It feels a little too old style, the characters are great, but the weapon would work with a little more adjustments.

Keep up the great work!

On second though leave it as is. It works well the way you have it layed out.

11 November 2004
Concept Sketch: Skect03

at the moment I am making some modifications to my original idea changing the scary image of the rider, by an image something cybernetics, in where the fourth rider really is a creation of the man to cause the apocalypse.

Last edited by adrianguerra : 11 November 2004 at 03:38 PM.

11 November 2004
As always, your concepts are just unique and creative. YOur progress is gettings better with each concept, and I like the story you are developing with it.

11 November 2004
Thumbs up Thanks AirbORn

Thanks AirbORn fot cheking my posts,

In history, there were 3 previous riders who nobody has seen,
but not yet they have made effect in the Earth, reason because, people do not know them and ignore of his existence. A powerful government, tries to cause the apocalypse, because they are created able to face a God and to devil in its coming, taking advantage of this confrontation to try to avoid the final judgment. this government, maintains in serects the riders, to be able to begin everything in planned form, but an error causes that the fourth rider summons up life before the planned thing and begin the final of the humanity.
The riders nonsingle are a physical structure, have hundreds of souls captured by means of the technological advances, to provide to the riders life and a power outside human understanding,
Of which they create to have control...
ok, this is only one idea, I am thinking to make some changes.

11 November 2004
man your sketches are great!! but are you sure you want to participate in 3D challenge?
if you do i think it's time to start creating some stuff.. personally for me it would be nice to see your work finished.. but with such pace your throwing here sketches i doubt you can finish it in time..

your idea also is very original and good..
btw Adrian.. as i mentioned in my first post i like you sketches a lot.. and if you don't mind i want use your stylized heads from the first skeches in my work..

well.. keep it up mate and speed up a bit! i'm looking forward for your updates..
best of luck and cheers..

11 November 2004
I like your latest scenario where the fouth rider is man made. Your sketches rule!

11 November 2004
Hey Adrian!

• Looking great! i really like your sketches, Keep it up pal, remember time is short and we have lots to do , i can't wait to see your sketches coming into 3D, I also agree with Greentek, you should also participate in the 2D Challenge, if i have time I'll also give a try in it!
Good luck my friend!

01 January 2006
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread