Digital Meat - Cinema 4d, Unity and Playmaker Tutorials and Asset Store.

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

REPLY TO THREAD

Old 2 Weeks Ago   #106
In this video tutorial we take a look at the K Volume Daemon inside Realflow for Cinema 4D, It's a nice handy way of killing off particles that leace the volume, plus we can invert it so particles that enter the volume are killed off.

Old 2 Weeks Ago   #107
In this Cinema 4D Quick Tip we take a look at how we can change the default Quantize settings for move, scale, and rotate. We also take a brief look at the quantize settings for the texture tool.

Old 2 Weeks Ago   #108
awesome quick tip, but how do you save changes to quantize as default settings? *I made changes, saved as startup, restarted C4D, it reverted back to defaults. EDIT/SAVE AS DEFAULT is grayed out, not selectable.

Old 1 Week Ago   #109
In this cinema 4D Quick Tip tutorial video we take a look at how we can use a spline as a mask for clones. this could be extremely useful if you need to shape your clones or limit where your clones are generated on screen.

Old 1 Week Ago   #110
I just wanted to take this opportunity to update you all about the current state of Digital Meat and where i hope to take it in the future with your support. Please comment below because i would really love to know what you think, all thoughts are welcome.

Old 1 Week Ago   #111
In this video tutorial we take a look at the K age Daemon inside Realflow for Cinema 4D, It's a nice handy way of killing off particles based on age , plus we can add some variation to particle death so the transition doesn't look so harsh.

Old 1 Week Ago   #112
In this Realflow for Cinema 4D Tutorial we take a look at the K Speed Daemon. This Daemon allows us to Kill of particles based on speed and even allows to slow particles down based on a min max threshold.

Old 2 Days Ago   #113
In this Realflow for Cinema 4D tutorial we take a good look at the Noise Field Daemon. We go over each setting and I explain how the noise that effects the particles work.

Old 2 Days Ago   #114
In this video tutorial of Realfow for Cinema 4D we dive into the settings for the Magic Daemon. This Daemon effectively turns an object into an Attractor, but with the added bonus of being able to tweak the approach and escape velocity so we can sculpt our forces for the desired look.

reply share thread