Meet the Artist :: David Luong

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

REPLY TO THREAD

Old 12 December 2016   #106
Hi David,

Thank you for reply! Some of your answers are important to me for my future so I am grateful for your reply. I also had another query, I wanted to work remotely in the future because we live very far from each other, also it makes communication easier. What do you think?

I also wanted to get in touch with Amy, would that be possible? If you could give me her email address or I could forward mine.

Old 12 December 2016   #107
Originally Posted by Monzer1: Hi David,

Thank you for reply! Some of your answers are important to me for my future so I am grateful for your reply. I also had another query, I wanted to work remotely in the future because we live very far from each other, also it makes communication easier. What do you think?

I also wanted to get in touch with Amy, would that be possible? If you could give me her email address or I could forward mine.

No problem!

Amy's design page is here, you can check out her work and give her a message! https://www.facebook.com/Amy-Duarte...29475400572544/

Regarding working remotely, depends on the studio and project, as many need people working on site for speed, trust or security reasons. Most remote working artists can do so due to their experience and reputation for doing good work on their own too...so a few factors but it's definitely possible!

David

www.davidluong.net
facebook.com/ackdoh

I teach a DMP Workshop

http://photonicplayground.com art gallery!

reply share thread