|07 July 2013||#1|
A Large Evil Corporation
Bath, United Kingdom
Join Date: Dec 2011
A Large Evil Corporation (Bath, UK) - Still Recruiting - All Roles
Please read ALL of this 'ad' carefully before you apply.
We did a recent stint of recruitment for some big jobs we've got in at Evil Corp, and managed to find some good people. However, we're about to get even busier, which means we're taking on even more freelancers for an extended period.
Generally, we're looking for all types of skills, Animators, Modellers, Texture Artists, Lighting & Rendering, Riggers, Compositors, and even matte painters.
So, we're open to hearing from all of you!
Some specifics which would be preferred...
- At least a year's industry experience working in studios (Your uni course doesn't count)
- XSI Experienced - (this is less important when it comes to Animators)
- After Effects experienced compositors
- Flexible in terms of rate (£300 a day london rates will not be workable for us)
- Able to work in-house at our Bath based studio (we can advise on suitable local accom.)
- Available to start within the next few weeks
Please forward all CVs and reels to email@example.com - and CLEARLY state in your subject which role you would be applying for. We cannot stress this enough. We receive 100s of applications a week sometimes, and if your e-mail isn't clear, it may get skipped as we don't have time to categorise gibberish!
We're happy to take graduate reels and cvs, but please understand that it's unlikely you will be considered for the roles we have at this moment in time due to the high profile nature of the job and client. Unfortunately we don't have time to train people up right now.
Many thanks, everyone!
Production Manager and AP at Evil Corp
Last edited by alargeevilcorp : 07 July 2013 at 03:56 PM.
|07 July 2013||#2|
Join Date: Sep 2003
Thread automatically closed
Note that as CGTalk Members, you agree to the terms and conditions of using this website.
|Thread Closed share thread|