A bunch of new character rigging tutorials

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 06 June 2013   #1
Smile A bunch of new Maya character rigging tutorials

Hey all. I just finished up a class where I made a bunch of videos on rigging in Maya, as well as some various other things, and decided to make them public now that the class is over.

I mostly hope that people find these helpful, and potentially here I'm looking at taking requests for future tutorial videos for new content.

If anybody wants to help me out some, spend a minute and like some of the videos so they are more likely to come up in the search results, so more people can find them.

You can either visit my site at www.technicallyartistic.net or go to the youtube channel www.youtube.com/technicallyartistic

Thanks, and I hope some people find them helpful!

Last edited by TechnicallyArtistic : 06 June 2013 at 05:34 AM. Reason: Specifics

Old 06 June 2013   #2
Very cool! I haven't watched any of these yet, but I subscribed to your channel. I'm sure your students loved these.

Old 06 June 2013   #3
Awesome! I ran through your reverse foot tutorial, I've never done it like that lol.

Gonna try it when I get home. I use offset groups and just change the pivots.

Old 06 June 2013   #4
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread