Strange Behavior (Short Film) Entry: mohammed Armand

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

09 September 2007
Rough Storyboards or 3D pre-visualization: Painter Concept ...

Hi and sorry for long delay again,
This is the concept for painter I did just about 1 hour ago; I switched from picasso cause it didn't match with work style! I'll send my adaptions from picasso also just for show soon, ;)
Plz say if you have any suggestion about painter,
TNX for your supports, mim

09 September 2007
great to see you back mim. Good luck for your new character.

Vincent

monstrorama
website
blog

09 September 2007
Hey mim

i'm happy to see u here man ;)
great work, keep it going ... :thumbsup:

ye vaght bede bebinamet roo yahoo;)

I'll be happy to see u in my yahoo: mhviraf

09 September 2007
Wink Tnx

Authentic, Hey tnx my good friend; really glad to see you again, your project goes really awsome too, I'll check there always, plz let me know if you have any critices,
Viraf, Thank you buddy, [Fa: miam! ehtemalan farda ya pasfarda, kheili shulugh pulugh shode saram! alan 3 shabe to mahale karam mikhabam!! ]

Tnx for all supports next updates are on way,

09 September 2007
Rough Storyboards or 3D pre-visualization: Component concepts

more is on way! ;)

09 September 2007
Rough Storyboards or 3D pre-visualization: Extended!

More comps! :P

Tnx, mim

09 September 2007
Rough Storyboards or 3D pre-visualization: Easel (Removed!)

Hi,
Itís the easel I made for painter, but I have to remove painter (& his easel!) from the story also!! Cause of time stress and lil complexity of previous story!
So there will be nothing other than Amy, John and The Gallery!! But I thought it would be funny yet as in new story! I stylized the story as much as possible! From start of this project till now! And now I ended up with just two characters and one location! But I imagine it would be funny yet if I can make what I thought!
So Iíll start animating soon! ;)

Tnx, mim

09 September 2007
mm, it's a pity that you have to remove the painter from the story, he looked really funny too... but time runs fast, and anyway I still think you should be able to do something great with Amy and John, your work here is looking very good, I'm looking forward to whatever you show us next! good luck!!

10 October 2007
Smile ashamed!

Originally Posted by elmasfeo: mm, it's a pity that you have to remove the painter from the story, he looked really funny too... but time runs fast, and anyway I still think you should be able to do something great with Amy and John, your work here is looking very good, I'm looking forward to whatever you show us next! good luck!!

Tnx elmasfeo and tnx all ppl suportin me, yess itís a pitty really, but itís my pitty life! I have to lose this great situation just like other ones because I have a lot of problems in my life! They get all of my time and I canít handle little gapes to do what I like to! Because they are really little and I have not anymore energy to use them after day-time!

I stayed awake a lot of nights and gone to my job late mornings, I risked for it by resigning from my work! I did anything (and anything) to make it possible finishing it! But itís not finished!

But now Iím not sad or disappointed! Cause I did all I can! This wasnít my fault but life forces direct it! I just handled it as possible as I can but problems growth more and more! Anyway it was a great (really great) experience for me and now I am in a different look than start time of this project! So Tnx CG-Talk for it!

And Tnx all ppl, competitor and cg-stuff for all supports, critics, suggestions, comments, inspirations and positions you made here n there, I learned a lot from you all guys, really really appreciated,

I will complete this work -although not on time- but Iíll put here the final work for sure just to appreciate for all of your times to looking my work and commenting here, plz accept my apologize for that I canít finish it on-time and be aware I did ALL I can! You know! Believe me plz,

Again sorry and sgain tnx, mim.Armand

10 October 2007
When you're one of the few

C'mon! u got plenty of time! Steer till the end, good luck! 2 days, 7...?

10 October 2007
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread