Becky IFX, Warren Louw (2D)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

09 September 2011
body perfect she so sexy.

11 November 2011
Respect! Impressive work! Gratulations!

04 April 2012
I`m in love. That's all i have to say

05 May 2012
not bad, well blended and the proportions are fun to look at =D somebody mentioned theres tutorial on this style? care to link?

07 July 2012
Awesome work dude! You recently met kongolo in SA his a friend! we dig your style,your laws on proportions are very effective in insuring your female characters stay super hot,if mastered they can make even the most extreme of proportions work,love the detail!

07 July 2012
Very cute face!

08 August 2012
Fantastic work, very pretty

08 August 2012
Studly picture.

Anatomically, there's a thick cord of muscles that connects the hips to the bottom of the rib cage (that's why we have hips--they're knobs for muscles to attach to). So waist is too long and tapered.

That said, you're making a caricature so distortion is warranted (otherwise why not snap a photo?)

You done good yo.

08 August 2012
I ordered a print of this off DA , it was only 20$ and change for a really nice 18x24.. and the print is extremely high quality...

09 September 2012
Great piece of work.....good job done!!.......congrats Warren

10 October 2012
I saw this image a few years ago (like, when it was new) and I really liked it. The sci-fi flick references are cute and the overall concept is good.

I think the image is great, but I'm surprised nobody else mentioned this. There's been a lot of talk about the height of the nipple, but something else is off about the breasts. Well, not the breasts, but the shirt. The shirt is clinging so tightly to the breasts AND to the body, that we have to assume its tight. But if it were that tight, it would be causing some pressure to the breasts, some squish, or some lift, and it's not. Further for breasts that large, one would suspect there would be some sort of support and shaping in that shirt, but the look doesn't suggest there is. What this does is sort of alert my eyes that something is not quite right.

Obviously, you've presented a hyper-stylized and very attractive image. She's very sexy, but for some reason, I can't get past the breast physics here.

10 October 2012
The torso isn't very believable unfortunately. However your style is one of the best I've seen. =)

03 March 2013
Great work

This would make an interesting character in a movie or game.

03 March 2013
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread