|01 January 2010|
NEW 3D Texture extraction software from 2 photos: PhotoSculpt
I've just developped a software tool to extract 3d models and 3d textures from 2 photos with a different view point. Here is an image.
The project started as a curiosity 2 years ago but I've constantly worked on it and now the results are genuinely impressive, (well, I think):
- ultra high 3D depth resolution,
- really automatic
- incredibly fast
- export color, normal, depth, ambient occlusion, specular maps,
- export obj files too
- beautifull seamless tileable mode, crop, perspective corrections
- really fun user experience
- master the soft in 5 minutes
PhotoSculpt is the registered name, here is the pictogram.
And a newborn web site to accompany that :
(surprises will come there soon)
More Videos here:
I'm still working and finalising the program. What are your needs? What are your expectations? Let's discuss!
Last edited by Hipe-0 : 01 January 2010 at 03:16 PM. Reason: Title change