Eon FAQ

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

REPLY TO THREAD

03 March 2007
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Mibus: I really love it, especially when they're old enough to talk, but not old enough to talk back

Losing all the "me" time really sucks, but I definitely think it's worth it.

Yeah he always says "Yes I can!!" now whenever I tell him he can't do something. It's cute when he says it out of context like he wants to play outside and I say "It's too dark and cold" and then he says "Yes I can!!". Hehe.

03 March 2007
Originally Posted by mitchelhunt: Yeah he always says "Yes I can!!" now whenever I tell him he can't do something. It's cute when he says it out of context like he wants to play outside and I say "It's too dark and cold" and then he says "Yes I can!!". Hehe.

Rachael's catchphrase seems to be "I do it myself", and variants thereof; "I walk myself", "I eat myself", "I bath myself", etc.

Claire is at the "Dadada" phase, she knows four words - "Dadada" (Daddy), "Nana" (Mummy), "Nana" (Banana), "Dayr" (Claire).

03 March 2007
FWIW I just read through the latest draft of the 'Winners' article. I'm looking forward to the release of the article, I'm really proud of what everybody has managed to achieve.

This isn't a promise of any kind, but I imagine the article will be made available next week.

03 March 2007
Talking

Yap, congratz!But after 3, you better stop Mibus

Me having 3 too, and 2 of them start talking back.
The last one, 2 years and 3 months is a real little devil too.And she likes to draw over daddy's doodles with big red marker's...hu,hu...

By the way ,what's "me" time?LOLLLL,ha,ha..
Totally stopped watching TV to do my things in the really rare "me" time.
But indeed,you're right ,it's so worth it!!!
My children help me a lot staying a kid, and that's gold!!!

By the way, Can't wait the next challenge to have a "me time" excuse again...lolll.. and to be with you guys ofcourse

03 March 2007
Originally Posted by OKMER: Yap, congratz!But after 3, you better stop Mibus

Hey, I'm number 4 of 6! If my parents had stopped at 3, where would I be? The world would be one Theresa lighter...

I'm looking forward to seeing the results, even though I haven't been participating or really writing much at all, I've been a silent lurker and I think the winning will be a photo finish type result--a few people are neck and neck. It will be a toughie to judge.

Rob--Are you bringing up your kids with a wacom in their hands? If not, you know what you need to be doing!

P.S...Any idea when the next challenge will be??

Last edited by paperclip : 03 March 2007 at 04:42 PM.

03 March 2007
Ha,ha Paperclip, me just joking...And soon I'll start N4 anyway,ha,ha, so you would be in

03 March 2007
ha ha congrats on the third on the way Mibus

Kids are so funny

Quote: My wife and I just copped a full season of FireFly and the Serenity DVD, why ohh why did they cancel that show. One of my favorite sci-fi adventures.

I wonder the same thing Terro, I LOVE that show and try to keep from watching the episodes too much since there are not many of them

03 March 2007
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Blachart67: Hey Marley,

I am having flashbacks about that episode (final one?) with the superquick android clone (can't remember the names of the characters anymore).

I have been in Nelson the last two days - I would have looked you up except I finally found out where Golden Bay is! D'oh! that will teach me to be from Oz - I blame it on my parents!

I cannot remember any superquick clones for the final im sorry, i do rememeber 99% percent of the seven being gunned down in the final moments however.

BUGGER haha, yea golden bay is more than a 10 minute walk from Nelson unfortunately, about an hours drive made 2 because of an 800mtr hill...no worries, i was thinking of going to Armageddon in christchurch, so we could catch up then...is dunedin far from "The Church"?

love to join in the conversation of siblings but alas, i am an only child...which suits me fine .

Marley

UPLIFT CHALLENGE

B-MOVIE

NVart Competition

KING
PHARAOH
GOLIATH

03 March 2007
4hrs...wait your pulling my leg!

I can beat all you guys...not only do I have a toddler...also got a teenager plus a "I should be a teenager"...then try and get some quality PC time...no chance! You are either fighting for your turn or playing with blocks! Fun...

...and you can't put them back anyway!

XXIV - Image

03 March 2007
Ha,ha love the way you tell that Paul!!Indeed you beat me
But now I know what's waiting for me

03 March 2007
Yeah we're stopping at three .

I make sure to carve out a small amount of "me" time each week - I'd go mad otherwise.

No wacoms in their hands... both love drawing though. I'm utterly hopeless, which is why I'm a technical admin instead of a designer! I have enough trouble picking matching clothes

03 March 2007
Talking

Originally Posted by Blachart67: 4hrs...wait your pulling my leg!

hehe . Actually i thought dunedin was a little closer than this, so no worries (I am an ex-pat North Islander, so my geography of the South Island is limited at best).

Marley

UPLIFT CHALLENGE

B-MOVIE

NVart Competition

KING
PHARAOH
GOLIATH

03 March 2007
Originally Posted by paperclip: Hey, I'm number 4 of 6! If my parents had stopped at 3, where would I be? The world would be one Theresa lighter...

I'm number 4 of 6 too!

Originally Posted by Mibus: Rachael's catchphrase seems to be "I do it myself", and variants thereof; "I walk myself", "I eat myself", "I bath myself", etc.

Claire is at the "Dadada" phase, she knows four words - "Dadada" (Daddy), "Nana" (Mummy), "Nana" (Banana), "Dayr" (Claire).

Andrew calls my sister (Susan) Seesee and my brother-in-law (Eric) Dumdum (My other sister, Mary told him to call him that and he has ever since).

Last edited by mitchelhunt : 03 March 2007 at 11:39 PM.

reply share thread