|05-14-2014, 02:40 PM||#1|
Washington DC, USA
CGS DSF 3605 NTL "Self Portrait: Paint yourself Green"
"Self Portrait: Paint yourself Green"
Guys don't forget to post:
END OF THE MONTH GALLERY: May - 2014- Post your Artwork
NOTE: I am re-posting the topics on TWITTER:
You have NTL for your your sketch. IF you go beyond the assigned time limit , you have to post
* WHATEVER you have done after the time has expired, along with the FINAL drawing.
* You may post a drawing at ANY TIME, but if you wish to be eligible for the Sketch of the Week,
it must be finished at least a week after the topic has been posted.
* NEW RULE: You may Sketch in ANY MEDIUM, digital or traditional.
* You may also re-post a copy of your finished drawing a this forum:
Member SKETCH Collection
* Post only your FINAL piece on this thread, based on the topic on the thread.
* Only final pieces can be posted on the thread.
* They must have been done AFTER the topic has been announced.
* RESOLUTION : The image can have any aspect ratio up to 1024 x 1024.
NOTE: The forum WILL RESIZE your image. but you may post a direct link to a high resolution version of your drawing
|05-15-2014, 03:13 AM||#2|
Join Date: Apr 2014
I gave myself one hour to do this sketch.
I wanted to stylize the self portrait so this is as creepy green scifi plant monster haha.
The idea is that the veins are like those found on plants so her "hair" would be petals with veins, the armor would have plant motifs too If I had given myself more time to render.
|05-15-2014, 09:56 AM||#3|
London, United Kingdom
Join Date: Jan 2013
My first Sketch
This is my first post here on this forum and also one of my first painting in photoshop. So you should not expect to much quality And for the next months I plan to sketch everyday and post it here.
|05-19-2014, 08:02 PM||#4|
Join Date: Sep 2004
Hello This is not quite an autoportrait, but rather a quick sketch of an idea i had while browsing this topic (90min, Photoshop, i havent touched my Wacom for several months)
(edit - corrected time)
Last edited by Her0d : 05-19-2014 at 08:14 PM.
|05-21-2014, 11:49 AM||#5|
Join Date: Sep 2008
This one took me a while to finish, but I let myself to play with it since it's NTL.
Used my photo to outline the face just to catch the right proportions, but I set it in a different light.
|reply share thread|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|