Munimur Ashrafy_Beyond the Wall Challenge WIP

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

2 Weeks Ago
Munimur Ashrafy_Beyond the Wall Challenge WIP

Hey everyone! Just posting my first work in progress from today. I created a story of my own as to how the final battle would be: the first war would be lost - Jon, Daenarys, Cersei, Jaime all become white walkers/wights. However, Jon and Daenarys had a child before the their last stand who is the prince from the prophecy, Azor Ahai. Jon and Daenarys's last words to Tyrion is to raise and take care of the child. What my scene will hopefully finally show is Azor Ahai having finally defeated the Night King. He will be holding the Night King's head over the top of a cliff. At the base of the cliff, we will be able to see Jon, Daenarys, and alot of the other main characters including the dragons, all laying dead. To the left of Azor Ahai will be Tyrion standing, looking very old and having aged a lot. I plan on making Azor Ahai someone that represents both house of Stark and house of Targaryen... so I thought making the shoulder armor detailed towards that thought. Hence, the left pauldron will be a metal dragon head, whereas the right will be a wolf's head.

I'm hoping this goes very well and ends up looking great!

Comments, suggestions, critique, are all welcome and appreciated!

- Munimur Ashrafy

Last edited by creative-M : 2 Weeks Ago at 03:00 AM. Reason: mislabelling of Post Title

1 Week Ago
Second WIP: Progress Update -
- Completed Azor Ahai
- Completed Night King
- Completed setting up preliminary scene
- Completed Drogon

Remaining Work -
- need to still sculpt Viserion, Rhaegal, Wight Daenarys, Wight Jon Snow, Wight Cersei, general Wights, Tyrion, and Azor Ahai's sword
- further detail cliff rock
- texturing of all models
- composite the final scene

Last edited by creative-M : 1 Week Ago at 10:54 PM. Reason: Missing Image

1 Day Ago
Due to time limitations, I could not add some additional details as I would have liked to. However, I was able to kind of convey my story as written in the first post!

Remain Work -
- backdrop addition
- slight further details
- composite the final scene

reply share thread