Cowboy WIP

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

REPLY TO THREAD

08 August 2017

08 August 2017

Still not totally happy with the skin. It needs to be dirty and weathered. I'm still looking for a way to get the most out of the diffuse map. After that I will work on the shirt.

Last edited by luck6 : 08 August 2017 at 04:15 PM.

08 August 2017

08 August 2017
Wow! It is really crazy to see the progress you made I looked over all the images you uploaded and comparing the first with your last i can just say thats a huge improvment. Just wanted to say i think it looks great ^^

08 August 2017
Originally Posted by nanoriver: Wow! It is really crazy to see the progress you made I looked over all the images you uploaded and comparing the first with your last i can just say thats a huge improvment. Just wanted to say i think it looks great ^^
Many thanks!, I was planning to pick it up one of these days. I just been busy lately. Soon I will bring another update.

09 September 2017

Finally I found some time to work on my project. I have been working on the jacked and blouse mostly.
Also I have been looking at my reference and i see a lot of yellow/brown/orange colors. I like them a lot and they give a good western vibe. Like the old photos you see on the internet. I tried to put some of the same colors in my work

I'm still not happy with the blouse and I was thinking to give the blouse something extra, so it won't all white. Also the blouse looks a bit stiff.

09 September 2017

reply share thread