DWIV - 3D - RaresH - Unnamed Warlord

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  03 March 2009
DWIV - 3D - RaresH - Unnamed Warlord

*Update*

A couple more concept not so roughs. Note the wing orientation on rough 3. Let me know what you think about that. I think I'm going to work out some more armor looks and then I'll move onto the weapon.

Original Post;

Hello again fellow CGS'ers,

Here we go again. Another fun and exciting Dominance Wars. This year I'll try my luck in the 3D category. I've got a lot to pick up on so I'm going to start fast and hard. Right now I don't have a name but I have a good feeling he's going to be a Warlord Norm in the form of this winged fellow. I figure since our army to beat is the demon in this years epic story, the natural antidote is the yin of yang in the form of light. Anyway, where our demonic hordes use fire, ice, and darkness my pick here uses the power of the stars. You could say the very light emitted in all spectrum from the weapon this warlord wields could burn the skin and eyes of any creature or demon that should find itself too close. But it's the javelins end that's to fear for it burns of the life giving sun. So hot it burns that not even the most advanced alloy devised by the machines can withstand it's seething pierce. One swift puncture and even a demon lords head would boil and explode from the inside like a melon in a high caliber shooting gallery.

I hope to put together a more complete story soon. Good luck everyone! Lets get us a GOLD!

-RaresH

Last edited by RaresH : 03 March 2009 at 06:20 AM. Reason: Space for updates

share thread