|03 March 2013|
HR & Admin Assistant
Technicolor SFG Film Technicolor(Shangahi) Co., Ltd.
Position : Senior Maya Lighting Artist / Maya Generalist
- Proven experience in Television Commercial CG delivery.
- Generalist knowledge of Maya, Dynamics and Fluids.
- Pro-active problem solving who is able to offer both technical and creative solutions.
- Ability to lead / Supervise shots and sequences.
- Setting up shot composition.
- Lighting and Rendering using Mental Ray or other rendering systems.
- Camera tracking and match moving.
- Teaching and training of interns and junior artists.
Maya, Mentalray/Vray, Nuke and an understanding on Realflow is a plus.
*Please submit examples of your work via a website link or a DVD of your work, in your work you should demonstrate a multitude of abilities within Maya in particular lighting and rendering. A passion to work in all areas of a job is essential.
TechnicolorSFG is a joint venture between Technicolor, a worldwide technology leader in the media and entertainment sector, and Shanghai Film Group - one of the largest film enterprise in China. The company is a premier post-production studio offering high end post-production service including front-end processing, dailies, Digital Intermediates, Color Grading, Design and VFX.
We're now looking for a Senior Maya Lighting Artist/Maya Generalist to join the team. If you are interested please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
|03 March 2013|
Thread automatically closed
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.
Note that as CGTalk Members, you agree to the terms and conditions of using this website.
|Thread Closed share thread|