Uplift Universe - Image Entry: Gabriel Vera

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 05 May 2008   #76
Great to see the detail. Really nice work. That giant sun-visor hat is superb

Old 05 May 2008   #77
Gabriel what are you doing I was looking for you . Are you busy ?Come on you sketch is wonderful . Come On Come On Come On

Ze Blog

Steampunk
Uplift Universe
Strange Behavior

Old 05 May 2008   #78
Hey Gabriel! It's coming a great image! The alien design is really cool and the whole idea is really good!

Old 05 May 2008   #79
hey buddy!
time is over ... i couldn't finish =(

i wish you could do that .... you have an excelent scene to inspire us!

see ya

Website.

Old 05 May 2008   #80
Hi Gabriel!!Did you finish man?
Great, great sketches!!!
Hope to see you next time around!

-REmko

Old 05 May 2008   #81
Red face

LAAAAAAAAATE greetings from me everyone! I'm so sorry to have dropped out that way, but work lately was just insane, everyone sending little bits of work, all urgent, then some more, then some more, It was really tough, I got tired of deadlines, and as much as I like the challenge feel, I knew I would have to rush like heck to finish my pic, and It would never end up as good as it should, I see great things for this idea and I'm really glad to know many of you dug the concept too. so The best I could do to meet those expectations was to give it it's due time.

I'll move the picture to WIP forums (I hope that's O.K. with rules and all). Once I get a little spare time I will commit myself to work on it in a regular way so it doesn't drag for ever.

I didn't have time to look around and leave some words this time, and I really want to apologize for that, I saw some great works going and I'm looking forward catching up with all of them. I hope I'll see you guys next time and anytime in between!

Best wishes and thank you very much everyone!!.

Last edited by SteevieWoo : 05 May 2008 at 06:16 AM.

Old 05 May 2008   #82
Oh and By the way this is the latest update, just slight smoothing and defining of some shapes

Old 05 May 2008   #83
Talking

aww man, i was really hoping you'd finish soon i guess ill have to visit you in your wip thread later but its truth what you said about rushing things to meet the deadline, i think we all sacrificed some quallity to finish in time (maybe just me, lol) later man, and don't forget about those gecko pinups you promised!! (Me want a new wallpaper!!)

Last edited by Necronomiden : 05 May 2008 at 06:41 AM. Reason: mispelling

Old 05 May 2008   #84
Wink

haha Thanks Sergio, I will try to make up for the the delay, and I can't wait to do a gecko girl pin up too! I'll let you know
Thankyou pal!

Old 05 May 2008   #85
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread