|05-23-2013, 08:55 AM||#1|
CEO & Co-founder
Join Date: Apr 2013
Substantial Games (Beijing) – Concept Artist
Substantial Games is a new Beijing games studio unleashing the potential of hardcore gaming on tablets.
We are looking for a concept artist to join our team with the following traits and skills:
• Solid fundamentals – an excellent understanding of anatomy, composition, lighting and color value.
• Versatile – can conceptualize characters, environments, props and vehicles in various styles.
• Efficient – the ability to get ideas on paper quickly, using thumbnails and silhouettes.
• A team player – someone we can trust to get things done, and who can add valuable feedback.
• Loves games, film, comics, etc. – we are developing an original IP and want someone with a ton of ideas and inspiration to draw from.
• Matte painting experience
• Basic understanding of 3D modeling and texture creation
• Games industry experience
• Currently located in China
• BA in an art related field
What you'll get with this opportunity:
• Craft – this is a chance to begin your life's work and actualize the ideas you've had for years.
• Collaborate – work with intelligent and capable teammates who will respect your craft (as you will with theirs!)
• Create – work on something that is worthy of your time: raise the bar for games on tablets.
• Equity – get your fair share of success.
• Beijing – live and thrive in one of the fastest-moving cities in the world.
To apply, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your portfolio, resume, and a short description of who you are and what you are looking for.
Last edited by pinw : 05-26-2013 at 03:20 AM.
|05-23-2013, 08:55 AM||#2|
Lord of the posts
Join Date: Sep 2003
Thread automatically closed
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.
Note that as CGTalk Members, you agree to the terms and conditions of using this website.
|Thread Closed share thread|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|