MAXON Launches Official Corporate Blog

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

REPLY TO THREAD

3 Days Ago
That's an interesting job opening.
I wonder if they're replacing someone moving up, or out? Or if they're adding a brand new position to the payroll?

-ScottA

3 Days Ago
Originally Posted by LukeLetellier: That sounds like an amazing job that I would enjoy, but the vast majority of my German language knowledge comes from Colonel Klink, so its probably not the best fit. 

LOL 

That makes two of us. Unless you count Arnold S. in that list (technically Austrian but who wouldn' t like to work with a project manager that talks like the Terminator)?

3 Days Ago
Originally Posted by Scott Ayers: That's an interesting job opening.
I wonder if they're replacing someone moving up, or out? Or if they're adding a brand new position to the payroll?

-ScottA

More work requires more people
This is in addition not as a replacement. Thankfully we seldom need replacements since turnover is low.
Switching tracks or moving up happens as well, i for one am now in my third position at Maxon.

3 Days Ago
Thanks for the info Srek.
Adding new people to the payroll is generally a good sign that a company is busy and doing at least OK.

Since you mentioned turnover and job changes. Do you happen to know if Matthias Bober is still with the company?
He was one of my favorite support guys back in the day. But changed jobs/positions a while back, and I never knew where he ended up.

-ScottA

3 Days Ago
Originally Posted by Scott Ayers: Thanks for the info Srek.
Adding new people to the payroll is generally a good sign that a company is busy and doing at least OK.

Since you mentioned turnover and job changes. Do you happen to know if Matthias Bober is still with the company?
He was one of my favorite support guys back in the day. But changed jobs/positions a while back, and I never knew where he ended up.

-ScottA
Matthias and i are working closely together in the design team.

reply share thread