Thread Closed share thread « Previous Thread | Next Thread »  

Old 01-26-2014, 09:33 PM   #1
TheTaron
Insanetizer

portfolio
Timur"Taron"Baysal
Croatia

Verve painter- development

Hi everybody! I'm currently developing a little pet-project I call "Verve" that is just about ready enough for more artists to have a look at, I believe. I'm intending for it to remain freeware, but if it ever got to it, I might add a pro-version. I'm not counting on that, though. And- even if- non of the current features would ever go away... (big deal, there ain't all that much, yet!)

Thus, don't worry, this ain't any advertising spam, I'm genuinely hoping to make some artists have fun with me on this journey and would love to get some more feedback.

Verve is an experimental, fluid dynamics based painter. All graphic computations are hardware side, which means you'd need a fairly current Windows based setup, ideally with an Nvidia card, but ATi does it, too, to my knowledge.

I've started a little forum for it, where you will find the download link, info/documentation and a little gallery, where you are more than welcome to join in with some paintings. I'd love so very much to see that part grow. But presently there's such weird silence everywhere... this place here used to be buzzing from what I remembered, but...it's eerily quiet now?!
Anyway, you don't have to register to download it and look at the gallery.

In the next few days I think I'll make some youtube clips to show what's going on and how to get things going.

I hope you don't mind me posting this here and forgive me, if it doesn't run on your machine. Thankfully it's quite tiny (259kb), so it's not that much of a dread to check out.

Thanks in advance,

Taron

Last edited by TheTaron : 01-26-2014 at 11:46 PM.

Old 01-26-2014, 09:33 PM   #2
CGTalk Moderation
Lord of the posts
CGTalk Forum Leader

Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread