Hajieelkhe, Linda Bergkvist (2D)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

07 July 2006
One of my favorite artist, and I must say this piece is amazing.

Although, I must admit, for some reason I like unfinished looking paintings, loose paintings, ones you can see many brush strokes, for this reason I love your speed paintings best.

08 August 2006
Outstanding!

Linda, you thruely are an amazing artist! This picture is fenomenal!
I adore the blend of color you manage to catch on the skin. It gives it such a lively and yet mistical feel!
And I will not even begin to admire your talent for anatomy, drapery and atmosphere you depict so well in all your art work.
Congrats!

08 August 2006
Joe

非常好
但是我不会用英语评价
希望可以更好的展现作品和作者内心的东西,加油
Good Job

09 September 2006
Thumbs up

Mysterious ! I lik you work!

04 April 2007
Looks like you are a photomanipulator after all:

More examples here: http://conceptart.org/forums/showthread.php?t=68448

07 July 2007
Hmm... those examples are very convincing. I've done some reasearch myself, and this is what I found:

What's more disappointing is the hair tutorial; I brightened up my monitor and I can clearly see the photo she's blending. I brightened up one of her steps so you can clearly see it:

It looks like she is in fact a liar; She should mention she uses photos in her works, especially in a tutorial.

07 July 2007
give it a rest please...

Hey greekgodgeo.. did you really think Linda drew the ship "all" from her imagination?

Also you realise that was not a paid job? but just a practice piece she was nice enough to share with us?

your young and quite talented judging from your website mate.. but your going to look back at this point in life only with shame and regret.

I've watched Linda help numerous artists on this forum to become better artists... sharing her techniques and growing herself into an amazing artist through exprimental techniques.

and you just cant fake something like that.

There is no doubt that she is one of many greats on this forum and all the supposed evidence being posted here by you and others in my view is nothing short of harrasment.

07 July 2007
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread