|02 February 2013||#1|
Walking the Dog is urgently seeking Senior Lighters for a 3D Animation feature film!
We are currently working on a 3D animation feature film alongside with EuropaCorp and have several openings in our Lighting department.
Candidates must have a minimum of 5 years CG production experience, preferably on high-end commercial and/or feature film projects.
• Good knowledge of Luxology Modo preferred - but candidates with skills on other 3D software and willing to learn Modo will be considered as well.
• Working knowledge of Nuke, Python is a plus.
• Previous production experience in lighting on feature films or commercials.
• A good eye for detail, composition, mood as well as problem solving and a technical understanding of CGI and rendering.
• Excellent communication skills and a good team player - able to follow direction and match reference artwork.
• Must be able to work according to a tight schedule and keep deadlines
• For senior artists, some experience leading a team is a plus.
• The candidate must provide a demo reel and CV.
Please e-mail your CV, salary requirement and demo reel to sophia@walkingthedog with “Senior Lighter” in the subject line.
|02 February 2013||#3|
Join Date: Sep 2003
Thread automatically closed
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.
Note that as CGTalk Members, you agree to the terms and conditions of using this website.
|Thread Closed share thread|