Massive Black :: Studio Profile

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

04 April 2007
If MB was a person I'd be its stalker. I've been a fan of their stuff for quite some time now, thanks for posting this, very inspirational.

And to 'LATROMMI-SUINEG', yes he is.

04 April 2007
Always a jiynourmouse inspiration!
That must have been one hell of a get together.

Cheerio Chris

04 April 2007
Hmm.. Insomania workshop looked overall very inspiring event. I would liked to visit there. Hate to live in Finland, when those kind of happenings were arranged around the world. It's just not fair . Well - hating might be too overexpressed, but still..

Last edited by PirkkaH : 04 April 2007 at 10:23 PM.

04 April 2007
Thumbs up Great Job Jason, Andrew, MB!

It was great seeing what you guys have done. I was tottally blown away and inspired by the video. I hope to visit if I am ever in the area. Good going Jason!
-Stone

04 April 2007
Quote: Brush on Fire: Can anyone tell me what software Andrew Jones is using to design those abstract shapes??? I noticed that he is using Z-Brush so my question is more regards what tools or settings he is using???

I'm also interrested which tools and settings he used in zbrush to create those cool shapes.

http://scorpes.3dhype.com

04 April 2007
That was very inspiratinal. I hope to attend one day. I'm sending the vid to everyone I know.

Props to CA.org and MB for keeping it real.

To the lab!

04 April 2007
Awesome article and video!
CA is a great place... some of the best artists I've ever seen there.

I'm sooo going to try to make the next Insomania.

AKIN BILGIC
Modeler / Generalist TD
CGGallery.com

04 April 2007
As I read this article, my mind wondered: what happened to the Brazilian branch of Massive Black? I've heard some months ago that you guys would come to Rio de Janeiro, there's been some general excitement on brazilian CG, but nobody heard anything anymore...

04 April 2007
We are still working on moving forward in Brazil. The talent there in Rio is so incredibly high. It is the obvious choice for a studio for us. We will have our announcment about our operations in Rio later this year. The industry moves slowly so we are patient. We are excited about it though and I still work on the Rio project weekly right now.

Jason
www.massiveblack.com
Founder
www.conceptart.org
President/Founder
www.theartdepartment.org

Last edited by jason manley : 04 April 2007 at 05:52 AM.

04 April 2007
Originally Posted by jason manley: We are still working on moving forward in Brazil. The talent there in Rio is so incredibly high. It is the obvious choice for a studio for us. We will have our announcment about the studio in Rio later this year. The industry moves slowly so we must wait too. We are excited about it though and I still work on the Rio project weekly right now.

Jason

ah, so cool to hear about it! Welcome to Brazil, you're gonna like being here!

i've just seen the Insomania Workshop video, it must have been AMAZING! congrats to you, guys, you made some HUGE happenings on digital art. inspiring, really inspiring!

04 April 2007
massive black-cool dudes together doing cool stuffs.

04 April 2007
That was very inspirational. I'm looking forward to the next event.

04 April 2007
Smile

Surtenly not so original if I say,whoooo amazing,so inspirational!!!But,hey what the hek,I just say it anyway!So here it comes,...AMAZING,So INSPIRITIONAL!!!Ha,ha.Top madness.You made me stay up for almost 2 days as I couldn't stop drawing.hu,hu.
Hope I'll be there one day!
The passion and love is strong in you all!
Thx!Superbe video and well...May ze forzz be wizz yall

04 April 2007
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread