The Journey Begins Challenge (3D) Entry: Lee Niven

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

05 May 2006
sorry to hear you couldn't finish, Lee, but this was lots of fun. I enjoyed very much watching your thread,(and you got some classic avatars out of it!) and I'm sure I'll see you next time. now you can watch us go nuts with a nice relaxing cold beer in your hand!

05 May 2006
Butcher Monkey On Parade

Womgoose,

Amazing work. Just quit your job for ten days. Sort of disappear for a while, and just finish this. Please. When you return to work, just wear a cape. When somebody sees you, take it off quickly, stash it under your shirt, and menacingly tell them to never mention it to anyone. Ever. Then wink, and leap to your desk in a single bound.

Yeah, ten days awol, come back in a cape, CGTalk challange completed -- everyone wins.

Just be sure your escape route is wide open when said somebody calls in the suits.

PS

Many many thanks for stopping by my thread. I too had some technical delays, so I wasn't able to respond until today. Only a month and three days late. Damn non contest related affairs!

Last edited by ravioli_rancher : 05 May 2006 at 11:38 PM.

05 May 2006
Aw, I'm so sorry to hear you won't finish. You had such great material here. RL has to come first, though. We all understand that. Please don't be a stranger! Even if you do nothing else, please finish the pig in high res for us. Glad you got this far, it's been an absolute joy to watch you work. I look forward to seeing you in your next challenge.

05 May 2006
Ahh Lee I am am so sad to hear you wont finish! -but ive really enjoyed watching your progress and hope you wont be a stranger here on the forum -hopeully we'll see you next challenge around!
Cheers!

05 May 2006
Very sorry to hear it...but please, you have to finish this piece when you'll have time! Good luck my friend!

05 May 2006
Aaahhh, big disappointment - I really hope you can come back and finish it later - this was going really well.

WIP: Anatomy

Demoreel

05 May 2006
What?!?

Hey Lee, I am sorry to see that you didn't have a chance to finish up your challenge. I was sure that you and Matt would be done long before I was. I know what you mean about "real life" distractions. I wasn't sure I would be able to finish my entry went I realized I had a day+ to get everything put together not to mention partially rendered, weight, etc. etc.. It was a lot of fun though. I will see you around Lee, take care!

Matt

07 July 2006
Thanks for all your kind comments
I was totally unprepared for the amount of work I set myself and the 2 months I had past at such a scary speed.
Better planning will be needed for the next one if I am going to finish

See you then
YARR!

Take care,
Lee

07 July 2006
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread