UNITY Stockholm team focus on creating visually-stunning demos, push boundaries and unleash imagination. Last year our team collaborated with PASSION PICTURES and NVIDIA on realtime short Butterfly Effect: http://unity3d.com/promo/butterfly
Things you will work on:
- Develop, design and oversee characters for Unity showcases;
- Feedback and help improving character workflows in Unity.
Skills and Abilities:
- Long experience with Skin shaders and Sub-Surface-Scattering;
- Complete understanding of hair and fur, shaders and rendering;
- Ability to create unique and realistic characters based on concept art and references;
- Thorough knowledge of anatomy;
- Visualize ideas using concepts and references.
- Experience with high-poly characters in real-time or offline graphics;
- Experience rigging, skinning and setting up the characters for animation.
- Application should include high and low-poly models, textures layouts, renders and demonstrate examples of bullet-points mentioned above.
- Z-brush or equivalent
- Retopology tools
- Scripting skills in 3D packages with Mel, Maxscript, etc.
Please submit resumes/showreels online at: http://unity3d.com/jobs
Our recruiting team can answer questions about life at Unity or about specific opportunities. Chat with us on Skype: unity_careers.
Click here to Apply on our Jobs page