UNITY Technologies is looking for talented and self-motivated Technical Animator in Stockholm with the artistic passion to master new Unity’s Mecanim animation system and bring imaginative characters to life in visually stunning demos showcasing Unity features for worldwide community.
UNITY Stockholm team focus on creating visually-stunning demos, push boundaries and unleash imagination. Last year our team collaborated with PASSION PICTURES and NVIDIA on realtime short Butterfly Effect: http://unity3d.com/promo/butterfly
Things you will work on:
- Rig, mo-cap, animate faces and bodies for Unity showcases;
- Master and push the limits of new Unity animation system;
- Feedback and help improving Unity animation related functionality, API and workflows.
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent understanding of the animation principles;
- Experience with various animation practices;
- Ability to build custom rigs.
- Experience with animation in the games industry;
- Experience with setting up/working with animation blending trees and/or state machines;
- Experience working with motion capture, recording and editing;
- Maya, Max or SoftImage XSI
- Autodesk Motionbuilder
- Knowledge of Unity Mecanim system;
- Knowledge of Unity scripting API;
- Scripting skills in 3D packages with Mel, Maxscript, etc.
Please submit resumes/showreels online at: http://unity3d.com/jobs
Our recruiting team can answer questions about life at Unity or about specific opportunities. Chat with us on Skype: unity_careers.
Click here to Apply on our Jobs page