Thread Closed share thread « Previous Thread | Next Thread »  

Old 11-04-2012, 08:10 PM   #1
Callais
portfolio
Filipa
Lisboa, Portugal

Question Thesis' help - Books on concept art & Architecture

Hello!

I'm an architecture student and i'll be doing my final dissertation/thesis next year which I want it to be about concept art and I have to somehow relate it with architecture. I'm not sure how I can do this, specially because I've been having a lot of difficulty finding books or essays for my bibliography... All the books I find just seem to have a collection of pictures and art, and what I need is some kind of reflection or study on the relation between concept art and architecture.
I specially like concept art with medieval/fantasy themes and one option would be to pick a historical era, for example the middle ages, reinvent it as concept art for something or analyse things that have already been done in this aspect and compare the differences and similaritys with our actual medieval times.
But it seems to be a very raw theme and again I need to have a good list of book references otherwise my university might not accept my thesis' theme :/

Is there anyone that can help with this (sugestions on better defining my thesis' theme would also be great) specially if they could tell me some good books that would help me

Old 11-04-2012, 08:10 PM   #2
CGTalk Moderation
Lord of the posts
CGTalk Forum Leader

Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread