|02-23-2013, 08:26 PM||#1|
Join Date: Feb 2013
Game artist wanted for Rebuild 3
I'm Sarah Northway, independent creator of the popular post-apocalyptic strategy series Rebuild. You can play Rebuild 2 in your browser: http://armorgames.com/play/12389/rebuild-2
I'm looking for a professional artist able to devote a full (paid) year to help me create the next game in the series - everything from concept sketches to UI to promo art. Rebuild 3 will be a PC downloadable + mobile + browser game with more bells & whistles than the first two. I’d like this new game to look friendlier than Rebuild 2 but not as dorky as Rebuild 1, and I’d prefer bizarre and stylish over the ordinary. We'll have fun with it!
* Have past experience on other games
* Have played Rebuild 2 or Rebuild mobile
* Design slick, functional and complex game UIs
* Draw awesome zombies and other characters
* Draw cool and readable buildings/terrain
* Animate basic walking and actions
* Be self-motivated to work from home
* Put UIs together in Flash Pro
* (Bonus) Produce vectors either from scratch or via trace
Email me with your portfolio if you're interested. More details on the Art Style page of the Rebuild 3 wiki:
|02-23-2013, 08:26 PM||#2|
Lord of the posts
Join Date: Sep 2003
Thread automatically closed
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.
Note that as CGTalk Members, you agree to the terms and conditions of using this website.
|Thread Closed share thread|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|