Leaders of many collaborative projects listed here on CGTalk have expressed their need to have an easier way of announcing their art talent needs. It's easy for these postings to get lost in several pages of project discussions and WIP progress postings. So I have created this thread, which will remain sticky at the top of the Collab Forum listing, to make it easier for project leaders to announce their current openings and needs.
It will be up to the project leaders to post and update the listings within this thread as their positions change or are filled with willing artists. I've outlined a few posting rules below. Please take the time to read them carefully before creating a post in this thread. Any post which doesn't follow the posting rules will be deleted.
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions,
Collaborative Team Project Forum Leader
- You must already have an existing thread in the Collab forum prior to posting within this thread.
- All listings must contain:
- A link to your project thread.
- A brief explaination of your project.
- Position title and description of duties for applicant's consideration.
- Listings are for projects being managed on CGTalk. Posts which contain links to projects elsewhere will be removed.
- Keep your post short and to the point. Additional information should be contained within your project thread.
- Image posting within this thread is not allowed except for:
- One banner ad to promote your project, measuring 700 x 80 (see above banner)
- Sample images may be included using the attach image function of the forum. This will allow users to click thumbnail images and keep thread load times to a minimum.
- Don't list for positions that you have no immediate need for. Members will get easily discouraged if they apply for a position on your project and you make them wait for a specific milestone before they can begin work (i.e. posting for animators when character designs are still being created).
- Replies to listings or any post which is not a help wanted listing will be removed from this thread. This thread is for help wanted ads only.
- Any ad that is linked to an inactive thread (no updates or posts within 3 months or longer) will be removed.