Uplift Universe - Image Entry: Axel Alonso

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

05 May 2008
and Last..... TERA and her good friends "Kit-Bot " and Cone-Bot"

I love her facee!

05 May 2008
Hey Axel, really incredible image! Love the designs of the masters, Tera and the kit-bot, cool!! The expression for "Oplet" is fantastic, liked a lot that character Great details on the whole image, and like a lot the enviroment on it! The background is amazing and puts a great space feeling on your image. The colors describe really well each character. I enjoy reading the story for the illustration, cool story !! you are a nice writer! Congratulations for this great artwork! A great pleasure to see the development of your image my friend Cheers!!
( Te la rifaste Axel!! me late mucho el concepto y los diseños de los "masteros del universo" están de poca y el gato robot esta genial! Te has ganado una semana de dormir temprano y de dejar el té verde fumado )

05 May 2008
Hey Axel congratulations for your final image!
Intriguing and colorful as always!!!

(thank you also for your nice comment in my guestbook...)

wish you the best

Agostino

05 May 2008
Congratulations my Friend! Great image, very colourfull and imaginative!

Cheers,

Dimitrij.

Uplift Universe

Gnothi seauton

05 May 2008
Thumbs up ESOS ALIENS! son de otro mundo jaja!

JeSus MaRia y JoSe! ESTA GENIAL!

Looks amezing Axel I like so mcuh every detail on each of them, like I cant's say witch I like more every one has somethng cool about them, your desings are soo good! well I always like the way you draw but now the way you paint its great ! the style its so yours already not an easy thing to say in here ! If you know what I mean?

Congratulations Axel ! It's like X-mas with you ever time I come to see what's going on here!

05 May 2008
Hey Axel

i'm happy you could finish it! =)
Very good image ... it has a great concept! .... the colors are so vibrant .... very nice!
i like the close-ups a lot.
congratulations!

see you around! =)

Website.

05 May 2008
you made it my friend! congratulations! sorry for late reply :( .. was busy at our new work place ..
your work is always filled with humor, color and obviously without a doubt ... cuteness!
best wishes Axel! god bless!

06 June 2008
hey Axel long time no see! Congrats on your final man, I love this image. It`s always great to see more of your crazy characters. Nice colors and I like the surreal environment. It breaks the SciFi mood a little and adds a Daliesque touch to the illustration. Can`t wait to paint with you guys again...

cheers

06 June 2008
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread