[question] Painter

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

11 November 2002
I just got my intuos2 6x8 a little over 1.5 months ago and I have no classic 2 :(

edit: did you realize how old classic is? I think the version I have is from 05/00 If i read that correctly

Can I send the elements back for it hehehe I got like 3 element disks from different things purchesed and have the retail photoshop anyway....

Kinda sucks too as I d/l the painter 7 trail and got hooked on the layers then....... times up.

Off topic but 5 days ago (11/22) wacom relesed a new driver!!! Just found it while searching through stuff in relation to this thread.

Windows
The rest hehe

Gotta reboot and see if I can see any differences...

Last edited by S14 Racer : 11 November 2002 at 08:16 AM.

11 November 2002
painter 6 and painter 7 both have layers....... you guys must be using demo versions or something

I use painter 6 at work and I have painter 7 at home....... both are loaded with all sorts of cool crap

if you guys don't have layers, do you even have the option of making a movie image sequence? or using the tracing paper tool?

(or maybe i've misread something)

11 November 2002
I got a wacom graphire2 aprxm. one year ago but it had p.classic v1 i see .. I wonder if wacom is willing to give the customers new version for free ...

11 November 2002
Let us know when you find out. I know more people here with the same problem (me included).

11 November 2002
I think I lost my install cd :(

Might have to call and see if I can get a replacement hehe.

01 January 2006
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread