|10-21-2013, 02:45 PM||#1|
Join Date: Oct 2013
3D Artist / Visualizer / Netherlands
3D Artist / Visualizer
Sinot Exclusive Yacht Design is a nautical design agency. We translate the wishes of our clients into exceptional designs for super yachts that combine sophisticated engineering with refined style. We work on an international scale with an international multidisciplinary team.
Sinot Exclusive Yacht Design is currently looking for talented 3d Artists / Visualizer to join its 3D modeling & visualization team. These positions require talented and motivated persons who are capable of producing high quality renderings for a given deadline.
• Capable of producing high quality renderings according to our standards
• Experienced in creating high quality interior renderings, we do not do characters!
• Preferred are persons with proven skills not only to visualize but also to assist with the design!! Training as an architect or interior architect will help to understand the topics to be rendered and to contribute to high quality results
• Self-starter and team player
• Good communication skills, must be able to work in international environment
• Must have solid knowledge and experience in the following software packages:
3ds Max, V-ray and Photoshop
• Job is 40 hrs. per week on site in Eemnes, Netherlands
• Start Date: as soon as possible.
Send applications to:
(CV and work samples required, link to external portfolios preferred) No acquisition, no free-lance jobs.
Last edited by JuhaSinot : 10-23-2013 at 06:54 AM.
|10-25-2013, 09:42 PM||#2|
Join Date: Sep 2005
I just went to visit your website and you have lovely designs. I love the yacht designs ..you have a nice collection
|10-25-2013, 09:42 PM||#3|
Lord of the posts
Join Date: Sep 2003
Thread automatically closed
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.
Note that as CGTalk Members, you agree to the terms and conditions of using this website.
|Thread Closed share thread|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|