Packshot w/ MODO 601

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 02 February 2013   #1
Packshot w/ MODO 601

First work using MODO 601!
The label i had to take off 'cause the client doesn't allow his material online.
I'd like to receive some feedback of your guys!

Cheers from Brazil!

Old 02 February 2013   #2
Hmn, not to be rude but why would you bother posting this? As far as i can see this is a really, really simple scene? The lighting is well done though..

Old 02 February 2013   #3
Originally Posted by zenopelgrims: Hmn, not to be rude but why would you bother posting this? As far as i can see this is a really, really simple scene? The lighting is well done though..

I agree with u, dude! hehe But, that's my first work after I finished class, and I'd like to receive some feedback, from other people with a different view... But thank you for the reply!

Old 02 February 2013   #4
Are you allowed to add more info about what is going on here? The lighting is nice, nice and smooth. Ive never used modo so props!

Old 02 February 2013   #5
Originally Posted by JBeezy: Are you allowed to add more info about what is going on here? The lighting is nice, nice and smooth. Ive never used modo so props!

Sorry, but what do you mean with more info? Thanks

Last edited by ka1o : 03 March 2013 at 02:17 AM.

Old 02 February 2013   #6
Well I'd love to post some crit but seeing as there isn't anything to look at....

Old 02 February 2013   #7
well if you can't post the client label.. you can change the label for something else.. just for we can critic, but it's just two cylinders in Ambiant Occlusion pass for me. I don't see a thing to be honest

Old 02 February 2013   #8
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread