Master and Servant 2D Entry: Matt Dixon

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

06 June 2005
congratulation!!

Chronominater Project Concept Demo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQX3v3wtknc

06 June 2005
Congratulations on the win, Matt.

I kinda agree with walrus - a 21inch Cintiq is so much cooler to have than a new workstation.

06 June 2005
congratulations!

and its really cute

07 July 2005
Ah, I was hoping this piece would do well! Congrats on being first runner up! Yay! Love the magical, storybook feeling I get with this piece... absolutely love it. Well deserved, my friend.

And now, onto the next challenge!

Cheers!

I'm dancin' like a monkey!

07 July 2005
Thanks, everyone. Especially Blackmombassa - it's absolutely fascinating to read how someone interprets an image; thankyou!

To be honest, I'm still completely amazed that my pic finished up where is did and the news is really only just starting to sink in.

Everyone here helped to make this challenge a lot of fun to be a part of, and I'd particularly like to acknowledge the contribution of my workmates, Duddlebug and Poshspice, in that regard. Here's to the next one! Chocolate eclairs all round!

Last edited by MattDixon : 07 July 2005 at 11:58 AM.

07 July 2005
I hope you share those eclairs with Linda and the other winners Matt! You piggy...

07 July 2005
Quote: I'd particularly like to acknowledge the contribution of my workmates, Duddlebug and Poshspice, in that regard. Here's to the next one! Chocolate eclairs all round!

Oh yes... he says that... but he's not unchained me from my desk for weeks. And I have to thank him repeatedly as he drops his eclair crumbs on my wacom for me to gratefully devour, whilst poshspice buffs his stylus.

oh... ok then... it couldn't have happened to a nicer fella. Well done Matt you big swot!

09 September 2005
Oh MY! That is one freaking awesome image and I love your concept story and the "morale of the story." Not only can I read meaning, but I can also create many different meanings which is fun to do!

I know this post is a day late, but hey, I just now am seeing your thread! Its too bad you can't sell digital art like you would a painting... or can you? Because this would be worth a load some day!

09 September 2005
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread