CGTalk > Sponsored Challenges and Awards > Past Challenges (Archives) > TornadoTwins Game Challenge
Login register
Thread Closed share thread « Previous Thread | Next Thread »  

Old 10-22-2013, 08:23 AM   #1
HitTheFanStudios
portfolio
Robert Hoole
Houston, US

How do i upload my game?

Hey, I went to the TT challenge page, clicked join challenge, then when i clicked it had me upload a file. I chose the .unity3D file that my game is built on, but i dont actually know if it worked or not, the upload was kinda fast for how big the game is... The next page instructed me to upload a picture and crop it. I did that, but i saw that one of the options is to upload a .unity3D file. But when i click upload image and try to upload my game into this section it does not work, is the game already available and i just cant see it? how do i know if my game is loaded on there? it looks like all ive uploaded is pictures please help me out i dont want to loose this thing because i couldn't turn my file in.

Old 10-22-2013, 03:23 PM   #2
Bergquist
3D Artist

portfolio
Aaron Bergquist
3D Stuff
BlueScope
USA

You got it mostly

you just upload the Unity3d file like you did,
then on the next screen upload an image like it says to portray your game, and crop it
then select the type of entry, ie Final Entry in this case
then type in the text at the bottom and hit submit entry

you can then go check to see if it worked by going to all entries submitted and it will be the first one listed (if no one else just submitted one after you, then yours would be second, hehe)
or you can go to your submission page that shows all your submissions and it will be there too

when you go into the page with your final submission, you can just click your image that you cropped for your game and the game will overlay the screen and load up right there

Note this cropped image is NOT the final image that is also required with the turn in.
Make sure to also submit your giant final image / game poster under the Final Entry type as well.

Best of Luck!
- Bergquist

Last edited by Bergquist : 10-22-2013 at 03:28 PM.

Old 10-22-2013, 03:23 PM   #3
CGTalk Moderation
Lord of the posts
CGTalk Forum Leader

Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread