|03-27-2014, 12:06 PM||#1|
Washington DC, USA
CGS DSF 3566 45 mn "The Time Lord"
"The Time Lord"
NOTE: I am re-posting the topics on TWITTER: https://twitter.com/RobertoOrtiz_CG
You have 45 MN for your your sketch. IF you go beyond the assigned time limit , you have to post
* WHATEVER you have done after the time has expired, along with the FINAL drawing.
* You may post a drawing at ANY TIME, but if you wish to be eligible for the Sketch of the Week,
it must be finished at least a week after the topic has been posted.
* NEW RULE: You may Sketch in ANY MEDIUM, digital or traditional.
* You may also re-post a copy of your finished drawing a this forum:
Member SKETCH Collection
* Post only your FINAL piece on this thread, based on the topic on the thread.
* Only final pieces can be posted on the thread.
* They must have been done AFTER the topic has been announced.
* RESOLUTION : The image can have any aspect ratio up to 1024 x 1024.
NOTE: The forum WILL RESIZE your image. but you may post a direct link to a high resolution version of your drawing
|03-27-2014, 10:27 PM||#3|
Join Date: Sep 2002
The Time Lord
Cheated a bit on this. Had a watch model that I revised. Wanted to make a bit of fun of all the watch adds that show the hands at 10 and 2. It's silly but wanted to do some 3d stuff (my job) instead of 2d paints (hand gets a bit sore from wacom use). It's slow at work today so been having fun in with the daily sketches.
|04-07-2014, 05:29 PM||#6|
ya win some ya lose someportfolio
Join Date: Oct 2004
Here is my version of Time Lord. I intended to add a character or the actual "time Lord" but couldn't think of anything. Corel Photopaint ,35min.
|reply share thread|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|