The Journey Begins Challenge (2D) Entry: Jerome Moo Wen Han

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

05 May 2006
That's one sick, disturbing, freaky, morally challenged picture. And you made a poem out of that!?

I LIKE IT!!

Go get some professional help, tee hee just kidding!

I'd like to try to explore this side of me some other time, this is very interesting.

I'll vote this one if didnt enter the challenge.

Fantastic!

~ The Journey Begins: Treasure Seekers ~
~ Widhadari, Hope Personified ~

05 May 2006
I liked it without the tree, it feels too cluttered now, but it's up to you... Either way it's still an awesome piece!

Good luck in the judging!

Comment on my work please!!!

05 May 2006
Hi Jerome. I'm sorry for not stopping by your thread before. Your image is amazing man, I think it could be a winner. I must recognize it disturbs me , the story and the concept makes me unconfortable, that's the point you want to reach, I think. Fantastic work man, great technique and great style, good luck from now on.

05 May 2006
Wow, I didn't see this until now. (Yes, I know, I've been naughty and lazy.) Fantastic... imo you tie for first place with the rain-forest fairies who had their tree cut down.

05 May 2006
medunecer: Thank you!

adonihs: Hi Dan, thank you!

InTerceptoV: Thanks, mate. I try!

skyisnotthelimit: Heya, heh heh, glad you like the twisted concept! I'll be curious to see how you bring out that twisted part of yourself in the future!

Mason_Roberts: Howdy, how's work getting lately? Heard you are too busy to finish this cgchallenge?

Ramitxon: You are right, I intended to make people uncomfortable with this theme. Somehow inside of us all is this dark side that we wanted to hurt our close loved ones in any way any form. I'm exploring this section of our human nature.

Stahlberg: Wow, coming from you, that's high praise! Thank you for dropping by, Steven!

4 more days to Closing Date!

05 May 2006
Here's an idea

Hi Jerome

It struck me that we could make a story with a number of pics from this challenge. Here's the bones of it...
A Soul gets drawn down into the physical worlds (see EdP-Art )
The Soul gets a physical body and is born (see BlackDidThis )
It goes through many tasks and adventures (here's just a few suggestions MrFreeman
- Omer-n
- Cyberone
- Stahlberg
- Jeromoo
If you have more please suggest them to me.
And finally the Soul finds its way back to its home (see Beelow )

You might even put it to poetry

*Ed

Last edited by EdP-Art : 05 May 2006 at 09:45 PM.

05 May 2006
Wow, that's a nice idea, Ed. But I think we all have enough of looking our our works, especially after 3 months! But I'll keep that idea in mind. Maybe we can include that as an article in our The God-Rays Club Newletter! Why don't you start putting this idea together and send it to us? TheresaClip and I have been trying to get it started lately.

05 May 2006
hi jerome

good luck on judging, i'm sure you'll win an award,
thank you for your comments at my thread

nice knowing you!

and dont forgot to inform us of the activities of god-ray club. it can be a new art movement maybe (a fun one) in the future...

may the god-rays be with you!

05 May 2006
God Rays Club

What are you guys thinking of doing with the God Rays Club? If I can help just let me know, it should be a bit of fun.

*Ed

05 May 2006
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread