Business Solutions Consulting?

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

10 October 2012
Quote: (Don't do it with just one other person, it will always be 1 opinion against another)

Pretty good advice!

Yes I want to have my own company. Yes, I want to quit the computer side in few years. Problem is, I am really good and fast as a creative. However I will rust as I get old and I think I should concentrate on ideas/storyboard and let a team polish the work.

As for sharing the ownership, I would need to find somebody really rare to do so. A serious business man that will not shy to dine with ministers.

Quote: I was in the same boat about 4.5 Years ago.

How about now? Is it going well? Switzerland look like a good place to do business, a bit like Singapore. The rent must be sky high...

Last edited by earwax69 : 10 October 2012 at 01:02 AM.

10 October 2012
Anyone though about hiring a Virtual Assistant on website like Odesk?

https://***.odesk.com/

And how about tricks to generate sales leads? any suggestion?

Last edited by earwax69 : 10 October 2012 at 02:27 AM.

11 November 2012
Hi all,

I am actually thinking of writing a paper about this sort of thing, and was wondering if anyone could point me to any of these agents or agencies? Trying to google this sort of thing seems to bring up freelance animation gigs, more than anything.

And Earwax, where does that link actually go to? It seems broken, but interested in anything you've found. Good luck on your venture though!

Thanks

11 November 2012
www.odesk.com

A freelancing website. a lot of virtual assistants on it. but... you get what you pay for! I dont think I will use it now. Better find a real person in your local area an make a commission deal. A real sales representative. Those Odesk people just do online stuff really...

11 November 2012
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread