|09 September 2013|
CG Supervisor - The Little Prince, Montreal
The Little Prince is looking for a CG Supervisor (Sets) to join its team in Montreal.
The Little Prince, based on the beloved book by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, is an Animated Feature Film directed by Mark Osborne (Kung Fu Panda) with Production Design by Lou Romano (The Incredibles) and Character Design by Peter De Sève (Ice Age). It is being produced by Onyx Films and animated at Mikros Image Canada in Montreal.
The CG Supervisor (Sets), under the supervision of the Director, is responsible for creating and managing the buliding of all sets and locations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervise the entire process of creating, building and managing sets and locations.
- Interpret 2D Designs and Models into CG.
- Ensure artistic consistency within the given Art Direction.
- Complete tasks with minimal supervision.
- Understand Studio Pipelines.
- Communicate with other departments.
- Ensure integration of assets in to the pipeline.
- Troubleshoot and problem solve.
- Possess an excellent working knowledge of Maya, Zbrush and 3DCoat.
- Experience with Topgun and/or Mari a plus.
- Experience in Modeling and/or Rigging and/or Look Development a plus.
- Experience managing a team in a production environment.
- Able to work in a team environment.
- Able to Communicate creative and technical thoughts and ideas.
- Able to multi-task and prioritize.
- Able to meet deadlines and follow directions.
- Is Detail-Oriented.
- Strong artistic skills.
- 5+ years production experience on theatrical feature films.
- 2+ years production experience in a senior role on theatrical feature films.
Canadian Resident Preferred.
To apply please send a resume to email@example.com stating position you are applying for in the subject or visit http://www.mikrosimage.eu/CA/english/category/careers/
|09 September 2013|
Thread automatically closed
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.
Note that as CGTalk Members, you agree to the terms and conditions of using this website.
|Thread Closed share thread|