Cinematic Game Icon: Character: SEL

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

07 July 2003
BAHUMBUG!!!

AH!

I didnt have the time to finish this thing! too bad though I will finish the colors, and when done, promise to post it up on the finished galleries thread! Another Great challenge everyone. This will probably be my last challenge for awile, its been a fun ride!!......

SEL

Last edited by SEL : 07 July 2003 at 04:02 AM.

07 July 2003
I'll be looking for it in the finished gallerys for sure,and give it that 5 star rating it deserves already not even finished.
You really got skillzzzzz.just great work,I wish I could draw like that.Wacom's must love you.

Great work once again.See you soon Sel.

07 July 2003
Hi Sel,

Very impressive work! May I ask, what size paper do you draw on?

07 July 2003
!!!

Hey Virtuoso! Glad to know you man! You are a great guy and talented artist, GL with your Novel endevours..

Quizboy: This piece was drawn on a 8x11 in. piece of smooth bristol. I normally though draw on 11x14 which allows me to get more detail and closer shots.

07 July 2003
!!!

I had some time tonight to work on it. Heres the latest colors for the piece. Still has lots more work, but its starting to slowly come together. Night!

SEL

07 July 2003
Wow!!!

I'm glad I checked back here. The color really adds a lot to an already great piece. Keep up the good work, man!

I'm really looking forward to the finished piece.

08 August 2003
Excellent

Awesome work! Makes me want a wacom tablet even more. I love the detail and style. You are an extremely good traditional artist. My only question is in regards to the last image you posted. Is it just me or is there a double-line thing going on? It seems to blur the image quite a bit. It may be intended in which case I'm not sure what you're trying to achieve. Either way, it's a bad-ass image and I can only hope to produce such good work. Looking forward to the finished product...

Cheers,

-Grant

01 January 2006
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

share thread