Steph's Stuff (nudity)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

08 August 2006
Hi Steph, wow, that last post rang a lot of bells with me too... I go through phases on and off like that. Sometimes you know it's good to stop practicing, stop trying to imporve with every single thing you do to get better praise and more recognition, and just paint. Accept that it might not be the best you can do, but you do it because of the love of what you do. Don't feel bad for not posting! From what I can see here you've been putting loads of effort in, the concubine portraits are really lovely, they're a set in their own right, you should try putting them all together into one painting, its amazing how good they can look, having done something similar with my own novel characters.

I await a refreshed and ready to rock Steph once your hiatus is done!

08 August 2006
Now that makes me a bit sad. You're one of the people who inspire me here at cgtalk.
At any rate you're doing this for all the right reasons so I suppose like Zyphiri I'll be waiting for your return.

Don't be a stranger.

10 October 2006
Hey everyone! Sorry for the long absence of updates. I've been really busy with school work and a illustration job I got last month.

Anyways, I thought I would just post this new finished piece I'm trying to upload in to my CGPortfolio. It's already posted onto my DeviantART gallery, so you can check it out here.

Also, through my DeviantART account I am taking commissions, in a variety of media from pencil sketches through to digital paintings. Compared to other artists, I think the prices very good, and I would encourage you to check it out. I really need this money to help with college funds and gymnastics. There are also a few prints available on DeviantART, so you can check that out to...please.

Thanks for all of your support everyone. Hopefully I will be posting new sketches here soon!

Offbeatworlds.com

11 November 2006
I'm back!

Hey everyone, I'm back.

I've been working on a commission for a digital painting and thought I would post a small snippet of it for you guys to see.

The background is a nebula, and woman is a goddess type entity, which is why she appears sort of insubstantial and seethrough in places. But I'm happy with her face and thought I'd share. ^_^

I know the shading needs to be smoothed some more but I like how she's coming so far.

Offbeatworlds.com

11 November 2006
Welcome back.

Cool pic, just that the hand is a bit small.

Excellent work on the rest, her face is really well done.

11 November 2006
nice work steph, i like the particle effects on the last one u didi agreed about the problems with the hand though,looking forward to see more updates

11 November 2006
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread