Wacom MobileStudio Pro acting up

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

2 Weeks Ago
Wacom MobileStudio Pro acting up

Hello all.
I hope there are enough of you out there to answer my question.
I have recently purchased a Wacom MobileStudio Pro 16" i7core on Windows 10. It works well overall except for a few glitches. Almost more than half the time when I wake it from sleep mode or power it on it will immediately say that there is an error on my PC and needs to restart. It will then restart and then it's business as usual. I've scanned it regularly (and it does so automaticaly with Windows Defender) for viruses and other harmful stuff and it says it's in the clear. The most annoying thing it does is with the pen. When I use the right click button on the pen (and a few times I think it's happened just out of nowhere) the computer sort of freezes up. I'm still able to move the cursor around the screen with the pen and when I hover over icons it shows that it's interacting with it, but when I go to click it, it does absolutely nothing at all. It will display as if it's interacting with it, but it does nothing. If I try to close out of a window or save or go to a different program it will not respond and I'm just stuck. It seems to happen a lot when I go to save images from the internet, but it's happened other times as well. The only thing that seems to remedy it is to put it into sleep mode via the button on the side and then wake it back up, which is extremely annoying. I don't know if it's something in my preferences that I have wrong or just something wrong with my computer! Everything is updated, including the drivers, and I've googled the hell out of the problem, and Wacom support is crap.
Is there anyone out there with a similar problem or a solution????? I'm just about ready to sell the damn thing and take a massive loss :'(

Thank you much.

reply share thread