Last Ride Works in progress.

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

12 December 2012
Last Ride Works in progress.

The Last Ride of the Valkyrie Rose. A story of mine that has long been in the works, from concept to now. From 2002 to now, its been a full decade in development. The story line has, that is. Now, my skills are almost up to par with where I am wanting to be to make this project of mine come to life. Anyway, here is a few works in progress that I am going to be using for this story.

One of the main character's sidearm.

Mobile drydock

Orbital elevator base: Definatly a WIP

The elevator skyhook station:

Technological jewelry:

Random arc reactor glowy thing.

12 December 2012
Hey man,

Looks like a really ambitious project. Do you have any storyboards or sketches you can share?

-AJ

12 December 2012
No, unfortunatly. I can tell you a little bit about the story line and plot though. Its going to be most like Serenity in that its a crew of misfits that are working together to keep the ship aloft and flying, while still going from mission to mission, acting in whatever role needed. I do know I need help. So far, including all the voice actors that have agreed, theres only three creative minds working on this. I want to wait to get a preview done of the show so I can actually show off and gather some interest.

I'll be using DAZ studio quite a bit for the human animations, and 3DS Max for the ship battles/external animations and modeling.

12 December 2012
An update. The primary vessel for this project's focus.

12 December 2012
Nice ship design. Looking forward to seeing more of that!

01 January 2013
Thank you very much, and I do plan on making much more.

01 January 2013
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread