Uplift Universe - Image Entry: Donglu Yu

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

05 May 2008

Sachiel: Thank you for passing by and all the kind words! good luck for your entry!

Scala: You were right, it was the last update! J'etais tellement fatiguee de travailler dessus a la fin.

Warmhearted: Thanks for sharing your inputs! I admit that I still have lot of to learn and improve. Hope I can do better next time! Sorry, my chinese keyboard is not working actually. All the best!

Dimitrij: Thank you for the support during the contest and precious inputs! I appreciated sooo much! Good luck for your entry!!!

Neville: Thank you! You have been a great inspiration to me during the challenge and you just kept impressing me with every single update! All the best!!!

Kerem: I feel flattered. You are a very talented artist, hope to see more fantastic images from you in the future! Good luck!

Mark: Thanks you for coming and the warm comments. Good luck!!!

It has been a very inspiring experience to me. What I enjoy the most was to see that so many artists from all over the world are exchanging actively their ideas, thoughts and techniques, it was truely wonderful. I want to say a big thanks to all the people who supported me during this challenge, not only the people who left me messages on my thread, also my colleagues at work who always gave me very constructive comments and kept encouraging me every morning! Jack, I won't be able to finish this without you, thank you!

Good luck to all the challengers!

Last edited by Donglu-LittleFish : 05 May 2008 at 01:31 PM.

05 May 2008
Thumbs up

Congratulations You are allowed to sleep . Félicitations

Ze Blog

Steampunk
Uplift Universe
Strange Behavior

05 May 2008
my god

My god your visions are crazy I wouldn't be in your nightmares

05 May 2008

what can i say? Wonderful image and gorgeous details~!

I really enjoyed following your entry.

05 May 2008
This ended great. Congrats

05 May 2008
Thumbs up

Hi,

Cool finishing, i like the big alien and the atmosphere, great fantasy. Good luck with the judging

05 May 2008
Scala: Merci pour ton support tout au long! C'est vraiment tres tres apprecie!

Banjavor: Thanks for passing by. Yeah...nightmare...it is just fantasy.

sweet_bee: Thanks for your support and all the kinds words! It was very sweet of you!

MartinNielsen: Thank you for coming and the kind words!

JoPu: Thank you! So happy to see you finishing up your on time! I knew you could make it!

05 May 2008
Hey Donglu, love your image and like a lot the style on it, really great!! Awesome enviroment on the whole image and the feel of action is really great achived! Congratulations for this great artwork! Best of luck!! Cheers!!

05 May 2008
Il n'y a pas de quoi j'ai été très content de te rencontrer . Pour le tampon ça ne seraoit pas une chèvre ? 5 je ne me rappelle plus )
A+
Eric

Ze Blog

Steampunk
Uplift Universe
Strange Behavior

05 May 2008
Ferx: Thank you so much to drop by! Really enjoyed your entry too! I miss the clubbing days a lot!

Scala: Allo Eric! Je suis contente d'avoir rencontre aussi! Je n'ai pas compris la partie concernant le tampon. D'ou vient le chevre, hehe, je suis toute perdue la.

I am actually out of the town, when I get back, I want to show you the big collection of Chinese stamps I got. Just a little side story, I studied chinese watercolor paintings at a young age, so got plenty of those, I'll share them with you!

05 May 2008
Thumbs up

Want to see the collection

Ze Blog

Steampunk
Uplift Universe
Strange Behavior

05 May 2008
Hi Scala, sorry for the delay, here is my little collection of stamps! Enjoy!

06 June 2008
very detailing works.
amazing overall.
wish to see more works from you.

06 June 2008
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread